You will find the latest information about our church here.
Everlasting Faith Fellowship was founded in 2006 in Voorhees, NJ and has since spread it's ministry to Florida, the Caribbean islands, on ships at sea and now has a ministry on the Island of Curacao in the Netherland Antilles.
We believe . . .
• The sole basis of our belief is the Bible, which is uniquely God-inspired, without error, and the final authority on all matters on which it bears. As the Bible teaches, there is one God, eternally existing in three persons — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit — each possessing all the attributes of Deity.
• God created humans to have fellowship with Him, but they defied God by sinfully going their own way. As a result, we need God's saving grace to end our alienation from God. Salvation comes only through God's saving grace — not human effort — and must be received personally by repentance and faith.
• Jesus Christ, second Person of the Trinity, lived a sinless life on earth and voluntarily paid for our sin by dying on the cross as our substitute. This accomplishes salvation for all who receive grace by trusting in Him alone. He rose from the dead and is the only mediator between us and God. He will return to consummate history.
• The Holy Spirit draws sinners to Christ and equips believers for personal growth and service to the church. The church's role is to glorify God and serve those in need. At the end, everyone will experience bodily resurrection and the judgment. Those forgiven through Christ will enjoy eternal fellowship with God.
• In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal, future return to this earth in power and glory to rule over the nations.
• In the blessed hope of the rapture of the Church at Christ's coming.
• Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
• In water baptism by immersion In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
• That salvation is considered as the only infallible way to heaven.